Boost your career by doing what you love in Kuwait
If you are an experienced Pet Relocation Travel Consultant.
We are looking for an experienced Pet Relocation Travel Consultant to join our pet care team. You should be a quick thinker and creative problem solver. You're a people-person who enjoys taking ownership of projects and providing positive results. You will thrive in a busy, and sometimes unpredictable, environment, enabling you to use your excellent customer service and organizational skills.
is the largest and oldest veterinary hospital
. Since opening in 2003, we have continued with efforts on improving our team, equipment, services, and facilities. It’s our goal to make sure the care of all pets is always up to standards, and offer easily accessible and professional advice and support for our clients at all times. Our services are comprehensive and aim to effectively treat any health and wellbeing issues that our customers are faced with.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be communicating with potential customers, via phone, email and in person, delivering an end-to-end travel service. You’ll be liaising with clients, customs, airlines etc. to ensure everything is lined up for each pet's successful relocation. The position also involves administration tasks in processing and checking documentation for health certificates and permits etc. Your workday will include:
- Liaising closely with clients to ensure medical and other animal requirements are accurately detailed.
- Arrange quotes and receive documentation related to housing and transport.
- Ensure all payments are processed within the appropriate deadlines.
- Organize flights to coincide with pet welfare guidelines, timelines, and client requirements.
- Ensure all documentation is completed correctly.
- Consistently communicate with all involved in the move to ensure a high level of animal welfare and customer satisfaction.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Comfort working with various breeds of dogs and cats
- The ability to lift heavy pets and equipment
- The ability to treat all animals with compassion.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent computer & phone skills.
Benefits & Contract Packages
- 13 days Public Holiday per year - these will either be granted off or paid official holiday overtime if required for duty.
- 30 days of annual vacation per year.
- Paid economy return trip Kuwait - the country of nationality - Kuwait, once per year.
- 5 days per week.
- 2 days off per week.